Advertising Balloons - Custom BalloonsCustom Balloons Your Way!
You want the best looking, most effective custom balloons that are available?
You've come to the right place!
We manufacture more custom helium balloons than anyone else in the USA!
Have an idea for a custom balloon or custom shape helium balloon? Give us a call at 1-800-791-1445 for a great deal on a great custom balloon.
Custom Balloons - Design Yours
Aquafina, a brand of Pepsi, launches the biggest world campaign known to the date. This sale promotion campaign consists of watching out and spotting the people drinking the product from an advertising blimp. If you are the lucky one, you will be gifted vouchers, prizes, etc of worth $2 to $10,000.
With the growing competition in the business, advertising has gained utmost importance. Customers must be made aware of the company's product and the other whereabouts related to it. Only then it is possible to grow up the business. Generally, a well known business house spends 50 to 70% of it's total expenditure on advertisement.
Well, the advertising business is no more the same, as was a decade back. New, innovative yet cheaper ways are what a businessman looks for. Even this policy goes good enough with the baseline rule of any business venture "maximum profits at minimum costs".
Advertising blimps, custom balloons, cloud busters, spheres, and whatever advertising inflatables you can think of are being opted by the all-big banners of the day. Colorful, trendy, cheap yet easy to maintain are some of the highlighting features of these. Well, this not all; there are many more reasons as to why companies prefer these inflatables than any other advertising media. We shall take them up one by one sequentially.
1. Visibility: Think of the skyscrapers, the crowded market places, and other rush areas where people doesn't really have the time to even take a glimpse of anything that is out of their track. At such times, these custom balloons gain an advantage as they fly up in the clean blue sky to advertise your business.
2. Innovative means: Unlike the classical promotions like T.V. advertisements and public announcements, posters, banners etc; these are a relatively a newer approach to advertise the business.
3. Eye Catching nature: Attractive and colourful, these beautifully prepared custom balloons are bound to take everyone's attention passing by, thus adding up to your client-age
4. Increased Traffic: Well, this is very obvious. If you can actually grab a few minutes from a person's busy schedule via your promomotions you are bound to increase your business return.
5. Easy to use: These attractive custom balloons are very simple to use. Just fill in the air and let them fly up to the point you want to position them in sky. They will manage rest for you.
6. Perfect reproduction of your logo: The advanced technology facilitates you to make them of shape that resembles your product in best way. You can have them done in water bottle shapes, or cakes or anything that you would like to see them in. Further painting effects add to the fineness of the product, replicating your product faithfully.
7. Cost Factor: Cheapest yet the best; well these will price you least on your pockets while purchasing and maintaining them, while bringing you the customers more than any other media can.
8. Easy to maintain: By following simple steps of caring and maintaining them, these advertising inflatables can serve you for around 5 to 7 years. Just take care of weather conditions a bit, keep them washed and they will work for more than the time you can think of.
9. Great means to publicize the product in grand openings like trade fairs, dealer sales, festivals and other occasions.
Still doubting the efficacy of the advertising balloons, advertising blimps, custom helium balloons and other advertising inflatables; well give the above points one more look!!
Call 1-800-791-1445 for Custom Balloons.
Giant Advertising Balloons
P.O.Box 30152, Phoenix, Arizona, 85046, US
phone: 800-791-1445 fax: 602-938-9496
Copyright 2000 by Giant Advertising Balloons.Com. You must obtain written permission to use any content on this page.